Grilled peaches are a wonderful summertime treat! But sometimes it's a hassle to heat up the grill just to make a couple of them. The great thing about this recipe is that now you can make grilled peaches in your air fryer!
- 3 yellow peaches
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- With a sharp knife, halve and pit each peach.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Brush peaches with olive oil and place face down in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Carefully open the air fryer and flip peaches.
- Place a spoonful of the butter mixture in each peach. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until they begin to caramelize on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream and any other toppings of your choice!
Other recipes you might like