Sweet Potato Toast is the perfect dish to enjoy as a snack or dessert. Use sweet potato as a healthier option and top it with your favorite combinations such as: almond butter with apple slices and honey, hazelnut spread with banana and chopped walnuts, cream cheese with sliced strawberries and chia seeds, fried egg with Sriracha or mashed avocado with lime, cilantro and red pepper flakes!
- 1 sweet potato, large
- olive oil
- optional toppings
- Wash the sweet potato thoroughly and leave the skin on.
- Slice the ends of the sweet potato off, and then carefully cut it lengthwise into ½-inch thick slices.
- Brush or spray with olive oil, and sprinkle salt on top.
- Put the Air Fryer Toasting Rack inside the air fryer basket and place the sweet potato slices in the toasting rack slots.
- Air fry at 400°F for 8-10 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Other recipes you might like