These bite-sized treats are the perfect breakfast option for those of you on the go. Remember not to use all-purpose flour, because it will not work to create that dough consistency.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cream cheese, whipped
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt, until it forms into a dough consistency.
- Wipe the inside of the air fryer basket with oil or line the basket with perforated parchment paper (optional).
- Form the dough into equal sized balls and place in the air fryer basket with a little bit of space between each one. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Air fry at 325°F for 5 minutes. Flip them over and air fry an additional 4-6 minutes. Once they are done cooking, remove from the air fryer and allow to cool.
- Once they are cool, use a small knife to poke a hole in the side of each one. Then, fill a pastry bag with whipped cream cheese and squeeze the filling into the hole.
Other recipes you might like