This is the best beverage for the Fall time that can be enjoyed any time of the day - pair it with a slice of apple pie, a hearty salad, roasted pork or creamy pasta!
- 6 red apples, cored and quartered
- 2 ½ cups filtered water
- juice and zest of an orange, strained
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 1-inch chunk fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 whole cloves
- Add the cored and quartered apples to your Blender. Add in the 2 ½ cups of water a little bit at a time, until blended well.
- Strain out the large chunks until you have 4-6 cups of juice.
- Pour the strained juice into your Pressure Cooker. Add in the juice and zest of an orange, lemon juice, maple syrup, sliced ginger, cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
- Set the Pressure Cooker to the Sauté setting for 20 minutes, or until the mixture begins to boil. Once the mixture begins boiling, seal the Pressure Cooker. Using the Manual function, set it to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once it is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally. Pour into serving cups and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like