Try some of the best keto meatballs! These easy air fryer Asian meatballs are a quick meal ready in 15 minutes. A low-carb and gluten-free recipe that will be a family favorite.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup green onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, making sure not to over mix.
- Form into about 16 meatballs and place into the Air Fry Basket accessory.
- Cook at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, flipping throughout to get an even brown.
- Serve with your desired dipping sauce and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like