This colorful and vibrant Autumn Chicken Dinner with Roasted Vegetables will become your new family favorite recipe this Fall!
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 chicken thighs, skin-on & bone-in
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 380˚F.
- Combine apple, sweet potato, red onion and Brussels sprouts in a medium sized bowl and add in olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Using the mesh basket accessory, pour the seasoned veggies and set aside.
- In the same bowl, season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika.
- Place the seasoned chicken on top of the vegetables and place the mesh basket in the air fryer oven.
- Cook at 380˚F for 12 minutes. Flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like