No need to break out the grill. Have these ribs ready to enjoy in less than 10 minutes of active cook time. Don't forget the napkins!
- 2 racks of baby back ribs (approx. 1.5-2 lb each)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1.5 cups ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic (Or 3 squeezes of pre-minced garlic from the jar)
- Cut ribs on cutting board into sections of two.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper, and chili powder in a bowl and sprinkle over ribs. Use hands to rub into both sides of the meat. Set meat aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whist together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, mustard powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Heat pressure cooker to sauté function and add oil and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Remember to stir constantly.
- Next, pour sauce into pot with onions and garlic.
- Cover ribs in sauce then remove from pot.
- Add ½ cup of water to the pot.
- Put grill rack into pot, put ribs on rack and close pressure cooker.
- Set to high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Release pressure and serve.
Other recipes you might like