This is possibly the easiest side dish ever! Potatoes and eggs go in our pressure cooker at the same time for just 5 minutes, and in 5 minutes more you have a complete dish! Plus, who doesn't love bacon?
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Pour water into inner pot of the pressure cooker
- Fill the basket accessory with the potatoes, then place the eggs on top
- Lock the lid and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure. Release when timer is complete.
- Remove the potatoes and eggs from the pressure cooker. Toss the potatoes in a large bowl and let cool. Remove the shells from the eggs and slice.
- Add onion, cheese, ranch , bacon, and pepper. Stir to combine. Place in a refrigerator to cool. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like