Getting ready for a football game? Hosting a party? Heck, just want a snack for yourself? You can't lose with these bacon-wrapped shrimp!
- 12 deveined and peeled jumbo shrimp
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 12 bacon slices, thin
- Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry with a towel.
- Toss shrimp with lemon juice.
- Tightly wrap bacon around the shrimp, beginning at the tail end.
- Evenly place shrimp on the bottom of an air fryer baking pan.
- Air fry at 350F for 4 minutes.
- Turn shrimp and continue to cook for 3 minutes, until bacon is crispy.
Other recipes you might like