Sweet and protein packed crunchy snack
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Allow to sit for about 20 minutes until mixture
begins to gel.
- Spread mixture about 1/8 in thick on parchment paper.
- Dehydrate at 145°F for about 6 hours, or until fruit leather consistency is achieved.
- Carefully peel from parchment and slice into cracker size pieces.
- Return to dehydrator for another 6 hours, or until crispy.
Other recipes you might like