Delicious, fall-off-the-bone ribs made in your pressure cooker.
- half a rack of ribs
- can of coke, 12 oz.
- ½ tsp liquid smoke
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt, brown sugar, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Separate the ribs from each other using a kitchen knife. Then, fully coat all the ribs in the rub mixture.
- Pour coke and liquid smoke into the pressure cooker pot. Add the ribs in and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Once they are done, take them out of the pressure cooker and brush barbecue sauce on top and serve!
Use both a rub and a barbecue sauce to give this delicious dish some extra flavor!
Other recipes you might like