A delicious combination of salmon, basil, and parmesan cheese
- Olive oil spray
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed, about 5 oz. each
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 fresh basil leaves, minced, plus more for garnish
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Spritz the baking tray with olive oil.
- Season the salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with basil and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Spread completely over the top of salmon. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the salmon on baking trays in the Air Fryer Oven. Select the Fish preset and cook for 10 minutes at 360°F.
Other recipes you might like