Don't miss out on these delicious air fried breakfast muffins!
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley
- 2 Tsp. of Baking Powder
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 3.5 Oz. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Chop 1 onion
- Saute bacon (optional: chop bacon first)
- Add the chopped onion when the bacon is almost cooked
- In a bowl, add parsley, baking powder, flour, and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- After mixing, add the egg, olive oil, and milk to the same bowl. Mix well.
- Add bacon and onions into the mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Place mixture into each muffin tin and into the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350° degrees Fahrenheit
Other recipes you might like