Skip the bagged popcorn with all the additives and extra sugar, and don't worry about getting a fancy popcorn maker. You can make carnival-worthy caramel corn in your GoWISE Ovate Pressure cooker instead!
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Dash of salt
- Set pressure cooker to SAUTE. Add oil and wait 2 minutes to heat.
- Add 3 popcorn kernels to the inner pot and cover with lid. Do not lock the lid. Listen for them to pop.
- Once all three are popped, add the rest of the kernels, sugar, and salt. Stir to coat the kernels with sugar.
- Open to stir every 2 minutes until all the kernels have popped.
- Remove from the pressure cooker and serve.
Other recipes you might like