Crunchy crackers, perfect for a hummus dip!
- 3 cups carrot pulp
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup blended sprouted mixed seeds
- 1 cup water
- Put all ingredients except sesame seeds, chia seeds, and sprouted mixed seeds in blender,
- Process until well blended.
- Pour mixture into medium bowl and add sesame seeds, chia seeds, and sprouted mixed seeds and stir gently. Spread the mixture onto prepped tray and spread evenly.
- Place the trays in the Air Fryer Oven and dehydrate at 105°F for 10-12 hours.
- Transfer to a mesh tray and continue to dehydrate for 2-4 hours or until crispy.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like