A healthy and tasty alternative to gluten!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cut the head of cauliflower into bite size pieces. Steam until soft. In a food processor or blender, grind the cauliflower until fine. Pat the cauliflower dry and transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Combine the rest of the ingredients with the cauliflower.
- Lightly oil an 8” baking pan and pour mixture into the pan creating a ¼ inch layer. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from baking pan and flip over. Add pizza sauce, cheese and desired toppings.
- Return pizza to Air Fryer Oven and bake at 350°F for an additional 4 minutes.
Other recipes you might like