This air fried cauliflower grilled cheese recipe is really easy to make and takes no time! Try it if you are on the keto diet or gluten-free!
- 1 head of Cauliflower - raw and thoroughly food possessed
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 2 thick slices of White Cheddar Cheese (per sandwich)
- First, you will have to thoroughly dry the Cauliflower - we used a colander and some paper towels
- Return the dried Cauliflower back to its bowl and add the one Egg, Italian Seasoning, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and mix all together.
- Form the Cauliflower mixture into 1/4" thick rectangles - Two fit nicely in a 5.8 QT GoWise Ari Fryer
- Cook at 370° for 14 minutes
- Remove the Cauliflower toast and flip onto a new sheet of Parchment
- Add the cheese!
- Return to the Air Fryer for another 4 minutes
Other recipes you might like