This delicious breakfast is perfect to take on the go with you when you’re in a rush in the morning or to feed your kids without having to worry about a messy breakfast. It is a healthier option because of the eggs and vegetables,
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 cup veggies of your choice, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 Tbsp half and half
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, for sprinkling
- cooking spray
- Grease your air fryer safe muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetables, half the cheese, half and half, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
- Divide the mixture evenly into each cup of the muffin tin and place it in the air fryer. Air fry at 300°F for 12 minutes. Then, top the cups with the remaining cheese and air fry at 400°F for another 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like