These Mexican style flautas are easy to make and perfect if you need to put together a quick meal or if you are just craving Mexican food.
- Shredded chicken
- Sour Cream
- Soften the tortillas. In order to roll them out you will need to soften your tortillas. Cover and put them in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Fill your tortillas with shredded chicken. Make sure not to overfill it so that you are able to roll it.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place it in your air fryer
- Air Fry at 375° for 7-10 mins.
- You can serve it with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and your favorite spicy sauce.
Other recipes you might like