Bring the tastes of Italy to your table with this chicken marsala. Trying to cut back on carbs? Try omitting the egg noodles and serve this with a side of greens!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 cup marsala wine
- Cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Pour olive oil into pressure cooker. Using the saute setting, sear the chicken breasts.
- Add garlic, mushrooms, and wine. Cook at high pressure for 7 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook egg noodles in a separate pot.
- Remove chicken from pressure cooker inner pot. Add 1 cup chicken stock and 1/4 cup cornstarch to the liquid remaining in the pot. Bring to a boil, and return chicken to the pressure cooker to coat with sauce.
- Serve chicken on bed of pasta with additional sauce drizzled over the top. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like