A crowd pleaser no matter how picky your guests are!
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 3/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 Tbsp green chiles, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- Sour cream
- Black olives, sliced
- Fresh tomatoes, diced
- Place the Grill Plate into the Air Fryer Oven. Select the Grill preset and allow to pre-heat. While the oven and Grill Plate are pre-heating, assemble the quesadillas.
- Starting with the flour tortilla as a base, add shredded cheese, green chilies, and shredded chicken to half of the tortilla. Fold the other half over and use a spatula to gently press quesadilla together. Use toothpicks to hold the tortilla closed.
- Place into the Air Fryer Oven on the Grill Plate. Cook on one side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and repeat on the other side until quesadilla reaches desired doneness. Remove from Air Fryer Oven and slice into 4 pieces.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy warm.
Other recipes you might like