The balance of chocolate and zucchini makes this a healthy AND delicious treat. Serve this rich dessert with a glass of cold milk or some chocolate banana pudding!
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Grease an air fryer safe pizza or baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine the egg, brown sugar, melted butter, oil and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until well combined. Then, fold in the zucchini and most of the chocolate chips, reserving a few for the top.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pizza or baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top. Then, place in the air fryer and bake at 310°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the toothpick test comes out clean.
- When it is done cooking, remove the pan from the air fryer and let it cool on a wire rack until slightly warm and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like