Impress your guests with this simple but classic dessert
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Using a baking pan lined with perforated parchment paper, press crust mixture into the bottom and up the side of the baking pan. Place the baking pan into the air fryer basket on the middle wire rack and heat at 350°F for 4 minutes.
- Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then blend in vanilla extract, egg and lemon zest. Do not over-blend. Pour over graham cracker crust. Place back into the air fryer on the middle rack and cook at 350°F for 15 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the cheesecake. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cheesecake is done.
- Remove baking pan from air fryer basket and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Carefully run a plastic knife or spatula or wooden skewer around the edge of the baking pan to loosen and then remove from the pan and onto a serving plate.
Other recipes you might like