If you don't put pumpkin spice in everything during the month of November, is it even FALL season?! Delicious pumpkin scones are great for every occasion and are so easy to make!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, frozen, and grated
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray
- First, take the stick of frozen butter, grate it and set it aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add the grated butter. Using a fork, work it into the batter until it resembles coarse sand.
- Add the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, and egg, and stir until you have a dough.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and shape it into a disk around 8 inches wide. Cut into scones.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray and place the scones on, spacing evenly. Cook at 350°F for 23-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Plate and enjoy with some hot holiday tea or coffee!
Other recipes you might like