This recipe is awesome! Fresh cherry flavor, and it tastes so good that you would never know that it's made with healthy ingredients! Don't forget to give yourself enough time for the ice cream to freeze completely before serving. It's worth the wait!
- 5 cups fresh pitted cherries, divided
- 15 oz can coconut cream or cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, optional
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Chop 2 cups of cherries and place in the bottom of the air fryer. Roast for 20 minutes at 270 degrees.
- Transfer to a plate and chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine coconut cream, remaining cherries, and maple syrup in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan and let freeze for 2 hours. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and add the chocolate and roasted cherries. Stir to evenly distribute, then return to the freezer for 4-5 hours.
Other recipes you might like