Stay warm and enjoy a hot bowl of comfort food!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 red potatoes, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Set pressure cooker to high sauté setting. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in bacon, potatoes, corn, vegetable stock, thyme and cayenne pepper; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together heavy cream and flour; set aside.
- Select high sauté setting. Bring to a boil; stir in heavy cream mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more vegetable stock as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve, garnished with chives, if desired and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like