This snack is simple enough because it only requires a few ingredients, but the taste is amazing. With the combination of the cranberry and rosemary sprigs, it’s the perfect holiday appetizer snack.
- 1 – 8 oz. tube crescent dough
- 1 – 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- rosemary sprigs, fresh
- all-purpose flour, for sprinkling
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F. Spray your air fryer safe muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Spread a little flour out onto your counter. Then, roll out the crescent dough and pinch the seams together. Cut the crescent roll dough into 14 equal sized squares. Place the squares into the muffin tin slots.
- Cut the brie cheese into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough squares. Top with a generous spoonful of cranberry sauce and a little sprig of rosemary.
- Place the muffin tin into your air fryer and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the crescent dough is a light golden brown.
Other recipes you might like