Try this delicious party dip in your pressure cooker - perfect for game day!
- 7 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- diced dill pickles, for garnish
- minced parsley or green onions, for garnish
- chips for dipping
- Using the saute setting on your pressure cooker, saute bacon pieces until crispy (about 5 minutes). Remove the bacon pieces and set them on a paper towel lined plate to absorb the grease.
- Add the onions to the pressure cooker pot and saute with the remaining bacon fat until translucent.
- Add the ground beef and saute with the onions until cooked through.
- When the beef is cooked, add cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings, and bacon bits, and stir until cheese is melted and ingredients are combined. Turn off the pressure cooker, or switch to keep warm to serve right away.
- Top with diced dill pickles and parsley. Serve with chips or toasted hamburger bun pieces.
Other recipes you might like