Who doesn't love curly fries? They're like regular fries, but with a fun shape! Use a veggie spiralizer to make this cute side dish at home!
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- Peel 2 russet potatoes
- Spiralize potatoes and place them into a big bowl
- Add the both types of oil and seasonings to the fries and mix well
- Place coated fries into air fryer (optional: use perforated parchment paper for easier clean-up)
- Cook at 400° F for 8 minutes
- After the 8 minutes shake fries by taking the inner basket out of the pan.
- Put fries back into the pan and air fryer. Cook for another 8 minutes at 400° F
Other recipes you might like