An easy pork recipe that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 2-3 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp ancho chile powder
- Press Saute on your pressure cooker display and add 2 tbsp oil. Wait a couple of minutes for the pan and oil to heat up.
- Add the pork tenderloin and sear on all sides until lightly browned. Press cancel on your pressure cooker to stop the saute setting.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the tenderloin.
- Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 15-20 minutes. Use tongs to remove the pork from the juices, but reserve the juices for later.
- Use a couple of forks to shred the pork. Serve immediately, or mix a cup of the liquid back in with the pork before storing in the refrigerator for later.
Other recipes you might like