This pumpkin pie alternative will hit the spot!
- 15 oz. can pumpkin, solid-packed
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 ½ cups chopped walnuts
- optional toppings: vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine and beat with an electric mixer, the first five ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a greased air fryer safe baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the cake mix and drizzle with half of the butter. Top with the chopped walnuts. Reserve the other halves to bake an additional cake.
- Place the prepared dish in the Air Fryer Oven and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like