A low-carb breakfast that works well if you're on the keto diet, or if you are simply trying to eat more protein!
- 3 large portabello mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Fresh prosciutto
- 3 eggs
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Remove the stems and gills from the mushroom caps.
- Brush the bottom of the mushroom caps with olive oil and place into the air fryer/air fryer oven.
- Chop the prosciutto into chunks.
- Crack an egg into each of the mushroom caps, then top with shredded cheese, prosciutto, and cilantro.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 390° F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like