The natural sweetness of the corn and spice of the chili powder combine to make a fantastic experience. This is an excellent choice for a side dish or a snack. Note: for smaller pressure cookers, you may need to cook in batches rather than all at once!
- 5-6 ears of sweet corn
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 2 Limes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Cotija cheese
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Add 1-2 cups of water.
- Steam under pressure for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
- When the corn is done, remove the husks and brush the corn with the garlic, mayonnaise, and lime.
- Hold one end of the corn and rotate the corn while sprinkling chipotle chili powder over the corn.
- Repeat the previous step and sprinkle cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro for garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like