A Mexican classic, now a soup! Perfect comfort food for a chilly day.
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 medium-size boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (3.5 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- ½ of butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 (8oz.) can tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 (15oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Add chicken broth, chicken, green chilies, onion, potatoes, pepper, squash, garlic, salt, cumin, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
- Place lid on top and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Use natural release or wait 10 minutes before quick release. Be sure to put on keep warm.
- Remove chicken and shred or chop. Add beans to pot and chicken when ready. Sprinkle with cheese or desired toppings.
Other recipes you might like