A fancy fresh pizza with sweet figs and savory prosciutto
- 1 flatbread
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 6-8 Tbsp fig jam
- 12 oz. fresh goat cheese
- 6 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup parmesan, shredded
- Drizzle flatbread with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread the fig jam over the surface of the flatbread. Spread the goat cheese over the fig jam.
- Pre-heat the Grill Plate in the Air Fryer Oven. Place the flatbread on the grill plate and bake for 7 minutes at 400⁰F or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven immediately and drape prosciutto slices over the hot pizza. Sprinkle arugula generously, and top with shredded parmesan.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Other recipes you might like