We used the most addicting and tasty ingredients – bread and cheese to create the perfect dish you’ll be coming back to for seconds and thirds!
- 1 bread loaf, medium
- 7 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Gouda cheese
- 4 oz. brie cheese
- 2 tsp chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Grate your hard cheese into 3 different piles and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat. Add in the chives, salt, pepper and garlic. Cook for another 2 minutes, mix well and then set aside.
- Using a bread knife, create little slits into your bread. In each of the little slits cover with the garlic butter mixture until they are all covered. Then, insert the goat and brie cheese in all of the slits.
- Spread the cheddar, mozzarella and Gouda cheese over the tops and fill the cracks with them.
- Place your standard rack in the air fryer and place the bread on top. Air fry it at 350° for 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is warm.
Other recipes you might like