Nutella + marshmallows + bananas + the crunch of Panko. What more could you ask for from a sweet snack?
- 1/2 banana- cut into slices
- Marshmallow fluff
- 2 Eggs
- 2 TBSP water
- Bread of your choice(we used Cranberry walnut)
- sheet of tin foil
- cooking spray
- Optional: line your air fryer basket with aluminum foil to help with cleanup.
- Spread some Nutella and marshmallow fluff on the bread slices (Nutella on one slice, and fluff on the other). Lay banana slices between and close the sandwich.
- Crack 2 eggs into a large mixing bowl(large enough to fit sandwich) beat in the water until it becomes a well-mixed eggwash.
- Pour panko crumbs onto a plate, enough to coat the sandwich on both sides.
- Dredge both sides of the sandwich in egg wash, then panko, and place in the air fryer basket (or on the air fryer rack). Cook for 8 minutes at 300°F, then flip the sandwich and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Other recipes you might like