This delicious recipe offers a spicy and cheesy combination you can't resist and will be ready in minutes when you use one of our Pressure Cookers!
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Havarti shredded cheese
- ½ - 1 cup milk
- Add the macaroni, water, chicken broth, butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to your Pressure Cooker.
- Set your Pressure Cooker to high pressure for 5 minutes and use the Quick Release before opening. Fold in the cheeses and milk and mix to combine.
- Stir and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like