Enjoy a little extra indulgence and no extra guilt with this air fried dessert. By air frying it, you are cutting up to 80% of the added fat out, making this the ideal healthier dessert option.
- 4 bananas
- 4 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp mini peanut butter chips
- 4 Tbsp mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp graham cracker cereal
- Slice into the unpeeled banana lengthwise along the inside of the curve. Open the banana slightly to form a pocket.
- Fill each pocket with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and marshmallows. Poke the graham cracker cereal into the filling.
- Place the bananas in the air fryer basket with perforated parchment paper (optional), resting them on each other to keep them upright.
- Air fry at 400°F for 6 minutes, or until the bananas are soft to the touch, the peel has blackened, and the chocolate and marshmallows have melted and toasted. Allow your bananas to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like