Fried pickles are the ultimate savory snack! Now you can make these crunchy, crispy treats at home - no deep fryer needed! An air fryer can make this recipe with a fraction of the calories, and none of the annoying cleanup!
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- t tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 20-25 pickle slices
- ¼ cup flour
- Lightly oil the air fryer basket or place parchment paper.
- Combine panko, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. In another small bowl, whisk the egg. On a plate, spread out the flour.
- Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
- Coat the pickles with flour first, then dredge with egg, then toss in the panko. Place the pickles in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 390 for 4 minutes or until panko is browned. For best results, shake or flip your pickle chips about halfway through the cycle.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing.
Other recipes you might like