Granola bars are a great bite for any occasion, such as breakfast, middle of the day snack or an after-work out snack. These granola bars contain healthier ingredients verses some of the store-bought ones.
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dried figs, chopped
- 1/3 cup dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried mangoes, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats with all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add in dried fruits, nuts, coconut flakes and cinnamon and stir consistently. Flatten the mixture into the dehydrator trays or baking pan, using a spatula.
- Place the trays in the Air Fryer Oven and dehydrate at 115°F for 4 hours, or until it reaches your desired consistency. Remove from tray, cut into bars and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like