You and your family can have fun decorating these spooky cupcakes together!
- 12 tbsp butter
- 1/2 sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup melted baking chocolate
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Red and yellow food coloring
- In a large mixing bowl, add 12 tbsp of butter and 1/2 cup sugar
- Beat with a mixer until creamy.
- Once creamy, beat in three eggs, one at a time.
- Then, add 2 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract and set aside
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup buttermilk.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup melted baking chocolate, 1 3/4 all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Now beat together all three ingredients a portion at a time.
- Fill cupcake wrappers about 2/3 full with the cake batter.
- Place the cupcakes on the center rack and set the cooking preset to 'Bake' - adjust the temperature to 300° for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove cupcakes, rotate and return to the center rack and bake for another 5 minutes at 300° using the 'Bake' preset.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together 12 oz cream cheese, 1 1/2 sticks butter, and 1 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Add in equal portions red and yellow food coloring - mix well.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, frost each one using a piping bag and have fun decorating! Check out our designs when you watch our video below!
- Enjoy and share your creations with us! Tag us in social media posts with an @gowiseusa or #gowiseusa
Other recipes you might like