These Halloweenie Biscuits are just too cute! With only four ingredients, this snack is a great way to get into the Halloween spirit without breaking the bank, and we can promise that your kids will love this recipe.
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can 8-count flaky biscuits
- 4 slices American cheese
- Dice hotdogs into bite-sized pieces. Toss with barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers. Flatten each layer into a 4-inch circle. Top one layer with half a slice of American cheese and the hot dog mixture. For easier cutting, place the other layer in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to stiffen.
- Using a sharp knife, cut out jack-o-lantern faces from the remaining biscuit layer. Reserve scraps. Place over the filled layer and pinch edges to seal tightly. Roll scraps together to use as a stem. Repeat for all remaining biscuits.
- Air fry for 5-7 minutes at 350° F, depending on desired level of brownness. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like