Have you spring-cleaned your fridge yet? Found a pack of chicken thighs from the back of the freezer? Check out our recipe this week, herb-rubbed chicken thighs doused in lemon and savory spices.
- 1 - 1.5 lb. chicken thighs
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. Lemon Pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 360° F.
- Lay out chicken thighs onto a chopping board and trim off any fatty bits or any little bones that are still there. Next, season each side with salt and pepper.
- Put salt and pepper chicken thighs into a bowl and add additional spices and lemon in the bowl. Let it marinade in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken thighs into air fryer for 15 minutes. Check to see if it is fully cooked before serving, the internal temperature of thighs should be at 180° F.
Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like