Looking to cut costs without cutting flavor? This recipe is a great match! Sweet and spicy come together to make an irresistible combination, and, excluding marinade time, this flavorful dish takes less than 30 minutes to make. Best of all, it's dirt cheap, at only $1.22 per serving!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Green onions to top
- In a medium-sized bowl, mince garlic and grate ginger. Add sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, brown sugar, vegetable oil, and water. Stir to combine. Add corn starch and stir until completely dissolved.
- In a zip top bag, add half of the marinade and the chicken thighs. Toss to coat completely. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Set aside unused marinade.
- Air fry you’re the chicken thighs at 360 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn hallway through the cycle.
- While the chicken bakes, add the reserved marinate to a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly. The marinade should thicken into a glaze. Set aside until the chicken is finished.
- Serve immediately, topped with glaze and green onions. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like