When the weather outside is frightful, cocoa is always delightful. This warm beverage is ready in minutes.
- 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 14 oz condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- Marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, or other toppings (optional)
- Whisk hot water and cocoa powder until smooth. Pour mixture into pressure cooker.
- Add heavy cream, almond milk, Stevia, condensed milk, vanilla, salt, and 2 sticks of cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Cook at low pressure for 6 minutes.
- Serve and add toppings if desired. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like