If you are looking for a fun new twist on the classic apple pie, you have to try these air fryer apple pie bombs. Classic apple pies take longer to make but you can have these ready in 30 minutes. You can make these with your kids and not have to worry about a mess being made. They are so easy to make that you will keep coming back to the delicious cinnamon roll apple pie filling!
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury Grand biscuits
- 1 cup apple pie filling, with apples cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the can and separate each into two layers. Using a rolling pin, roll each layer of biscuit into a 4-inch circle. (until you are left with 16 circles.)
- In a small bowl, combine the apple pie filling with cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the apple pie filling and cinnamon mixture into the center of each circle.
- Use your fingers to pull sides together and pinch to seal. Roll into balls.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Working in batches, place the balls into an air fryer basket about 2 inches apart. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Air fry at 350°F for 8-9 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the balls from the air fryer, dipping or brushing each in melted butter.
- Roll each dipped apple pie bomb into the apple pie spice and sugar mixture. Repeat with the remaining batches.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature and enjoy!
7 Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max XL
Other recipes you might like