A fun take on a chicken parm sub!
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 French baguette, cut into cubes
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomato paste, olive oil, garlic cloves and chopped parsley to make the marinade. Add the chicken and marinade to a Ziploc bag and toss to fully coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer your chicken and bread in an alternating pattern. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place your skewers in the Air Fryer Oven and select the Kebabs preset. Cook the skewers at 350°F for 6 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like