We utilized chicken and bread, but you could make this a fuller meal by adding veggies to the mix. French bread complimented the other seasonings and chicken nicely, but feel free to incorporate a different meat or bread!
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 French baguette, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the tomato paste, olive oil, garlic cloves and chopped parsley to make the marinade. Add the chicken and marinade to a Ziploc bag and toss to fully coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer your chicken and bread. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Using your Air Fryer Oven, place your skewers in the appliance and use the rotisserie setting. Air fry the skewers at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like