These Italian Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches are a quick, easy and delicious meal to make for dinner or to whip up before a big party. Full of traditional Italian flavors in every bite!
- 5 mild Italian sausages
- 5 buns or rolls
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Butter for buns or rolls
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Using the griddle attachment, turn on your Smokeless Electric Indoor Grill & Griddle and set the temperature knob to 4 to brown your sausages.
- Once browned, turn down the grill to ensure the sausages do not pop. When cooked, set aside.
- Use the remaining grease from the sausages and cook the garlic. Set the grill temperature to 5 and add the peppers and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the buns by buttering and placing on the griddle.
- Assemble your sandwich: toasted bun, sausage, peppers & onions, mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like